Donate with PayPal
Is this site safe?
MicroSIP - open source portable SIP softphone based on PJSIP stack for
It allowing to do high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular
telephones) via open SIP protocol. From cloud of SIP providers you can
choose best for you, register account and use it with MicroSIP. You'll
get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls.
Main in MicroSIP:
- small footprint (>2.5MB) and RAM usage (>5MB) - written in C and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage
- usability - user friendly in daily usage
- functionality - voice, messaging, presence, video h264 and h263+
- compatibility - strongly conform to SIP standards
- voice quality - supports best voice codecs: speex@8,16,32kHz, iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, G.711@8kHz (PCMU and PCMA), G.722@16kHz, G.729@8kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz, Linear PCM@8,16,44kHz
- privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- portability - stores setting in ini file
- multilanguage - included localization files for